Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Connie Travels To Wulai

We took about one hour to get there. Do you know what we did at first?"You can start to eat you lunch right now!"said Teacher Sophia. I opened my eyes extremely wide."What?~~"said all of the people there. Because it felts like it was just ten 0' clock. But she's the teacher, I must listen to her. I slowy opened the outside wrapper of the veggie roll and I took a huge bite. Gosh! That smells terrible! That tastes terrible! That was terrible! But I was forced to eat it. I almost going to puke, and I secretly threw it into my bag. Please don't tell Teacher Sophia!

Teacher Mike took us to a place with a river near by. And then he taught us how to skip rocks."First , you need to collect some small and flat rocks."said Teacher Mike really loud,"And then do it like this......" Since the other people were playing with the rocks, I was standing there with Teacher Sophia. "I've found this big thing here, I want to get on this!" Said I and wishing Teacher Sophia could say out the word"YES"and not the word of"NO". "It's too dangerous! Don't go up there!" said Teacher Sophia just like sceaming. While she's talking to others I jumped up to the thing that was big and tall. Did you know what I saw? I saw some thin woods and some black and dirty coals! And the most exiciting thing was: I've brought some brand new coals home and nobody knew it!

After a while, Teacher Mike led us to a market street."Now i'll give you a few minutes for free time, i'll wait for you at the bridge of this street! Then Carol, Emmy and I went shopping on the market street together. Just when I marched out the first step they stoped. Carol bought a sausage. At last I bought one too!

I think the trip to Wulai was very fun!

3 comments:

  1. I think this trip's really fun! Maybe next time i'll go to Wulai too, but can you tell me where it is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, you are crazier than me! You wrote alot but you didn't put any pictures! Nice paragraph, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really know where it is, but I can tell you that it's in Taipei.
    I'LL HATE YOU FOR EVER! But you should correct "alot"!

    ReplyDelete