Monday, July 27, 2009

Tansui

Do you know Tansui? Tansui's a place with many beautiful and colorful flowers and green grass all over the ground. I love Tansui! I know then you guys want to know where we (blue team) went to, right? We went to the famous Fisherman's Wharf and Tansui old street! It was a lot fun! Let me show you how to get there: 1. You can walk there, but it might take a long~~ long~~ time to arrive! 2.You can also go there by MRT. From the Taipei main MRT station to Tansui will take about 36 minutes. 3. I suggest you go there by car. You can stay in the car driving and watch the wonderful scenery at the same time! It will take about one and a half hours from Dahu to Tansui. Let's let the blue team introduce you to some of the places of Tansui !

2 comments:

  1. Hey. Tansui looks really nice. Which part of the trip was your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. Crossing the bridge was probably my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete