Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sandra's Wulai trip

On Wednesday, July 29th, 2009, we went to Wulai. We ate lunch in a nearby building. Just then I saw a huge labrador wagging his tail and walking towards me. "Oh no!" I thought. "Not this, just because I have 3 dogs at home every dog I see comes to me." then the dog jumped on me, making me fall. "Teacher, help!" I yelled from the top of my lungs. Teacher Mike pulled the dog off my body. "Oh my!" I sighed with relief.


Then we went to the Emerald Dam to throw rocks. Teacher Mike taught us a new trick called"Skipping Rocks". You need to find a flat, round rock, and try to get it spin while throwing, then it bounces from the surface of the water. I tried, but it didn't bounce, instead, with a SPLASH, it sank into the water. Teacher Mike's rock bounced all the way to the other side of the Emerald Dam. "So hard." I muttered.

Then we went to the Shopping Street. We saw small shops where cute little things were sold, but they were too expensive. We couldn't afford it, so we skipped those shops. Instead, we stopped at shops which sold food.






I saw something that caught my eye, a B.B. gun game! It cost $50, "Too expensive I thought, but I didn't care, I put the money on the table, took out a gun and started shooting. Teacher Mike joined me, I got 7 balloons, but teacher only got 4, we added our points, and won a water gun for 11 shots.




Wulai is such a fun city! I hope I could go there again, someday!

1 comment:

  1. Sandra, are you crazy? You wrote a lot! But it's a good paragraph!

    ReplyDelete