Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sandra at Pingsi


A Day at Pingsi
Yesterday was not as interesting as Ilan. Pingsi was beautiful, but it was quite boring. We went to the Coal Museum first. We saw how workers mined, dug, and drilled, and how unhealthy and dangerous it was to work so deep underground. Upstairs we saw a magnificent gallery of bird photos. After that we went to Jingtong. We waited at the bench for the train. A wild dag ran by. It looked at me, wagging its tail, and sniffing my empty apple juice carton. I threw the carton and shouted"Fetch!" The dog immediately ran over to the carton, picked it up and ran back to me. We fed him cookies which he wolfed down. It was like he hadn't eat for a month. The train came, but after 5 minutes, we had to get off the train. We went to the Pingsi Old Street. Some stores were selling bubbles. I bought two. Yesterday wasn't fun, but interesting.

3 comments: