Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ting-Ting went to Pingsi


Sausage Store
Hi! I am Ting-Ting, I’m in the New Blue Team, as you know.
Yesterday was a good day, but the best part was the Sausage Store. The Sausage Store’s sausages were very good!
They were made from pork, and one sausage needed to cook for forty minutes! So we stood there for thirty minutes.
For hungry me, thirty minutes was a long time, but when I bit into the sausage, all my hunger disappeared. That sausage was so great that I suggest that you go to Pingsi to eat one yourself.

4 comments:

  1. Your article will let people be hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you write Sausage Store on it?
    Arthur

    ReplyDelete
  3. The story didn't let me feel hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see any thing that's related to "Pingshi", only "Sausage".
    Are you "PIG"??
    BY Ariel.

    ReplyDelete