Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sandra went to Ilan

Glass Making
Hi! My name is Sandra. I am in the New Blue Team of Chuck’s Summer Blog Camp. On Monday, I went to the Center for Traditional Arts in Ilan. I really liked the glass making shop. Of course it was only one of the little shops that I went to but I liked it the best. Everything in there was made of pure glass, and everything was made by a teenage boy sitting behind a desk, not far from the door. I walked over and saw that he had a pile of glass sticks beside him, of all colors and lengths. He was taking a stick and melting it over a flame, then placing it neatly on a glass swan. But then he started to talk, and talk, and talk. He talked so much that he never seemed to stop. I can’t imagine that all the little things in the shop were made by this talkative guy.

1 comment: