Friday, August 14, 2009

Sandra at Pixar Exibition

Today, I went to the Taipei Fine Arts Musem to see the Pixar Exibition. It has the making of the movies, drawing of the characters, even special features. It has the skech of the characters, all was funny, cool, and realistic. For example, Buzz Lightyear, there not going to make it the way it is right now. The only reason Buzz Lightyear is the way he is right now, is because the artists thinks the way Buzz Light Year looks better the way he is right now.
I saw athing called a Zoetrope. It has dolls of different kinds of actions in a row, and when it spins very fast, and the light flashes, the dolls in different actions will act like they're moving. That's my favorite exibit. And a small movie about the Pixar Table Lamp mother and child. The child bounces on a ball and the ball went flat, and the child brought a even bigger one, and scared mother. That one was funny, I liked that one, too! I saw a video that zoomed in and out left and right. Boy, that maked me and Winnie dizzy. So we both left that exibit before it was finished.
Boy, that was fun, better go before it ends at October!

No comments:

Post a Comment