Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sandra in Jiou Fen

Jiou Fen is a fun place in the mountains. It's in the north part of Taiwan. It's a place sort of like Danshui, old streets, lots of food shops.... I think people go there because you can get very many things there that you can't find in Taipei.
I saw funny things, like patato chips on a stick. And some really cool things , too! Like real money that was used a long time ago, I saw mugs that had pictures on them. I bought a little wooden thing that can make me safe . I like Jiou Fen becauase there are very many fun things there that I have never seen before.
When I was helping Teacher Mike pulling the baby cart, we were far behind, then we were lost, we serched for a long time, so I didn't get lunch, but in the end, of course we found each other, and I got something to eat, so my day was fun all the same.

4 comments:

  1. kenny:you writting is very intresting. I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. winnie
    sandra your story are so good intresting.you can keep going hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think next time you should care for yourself first, then care for otherone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your story are so good I love it.

    ReplyDelete