Monday, August 10, 2009

Sandra's Profile


English Name: Sandra Tu
Chinese Name: 涂善祥
Age: 9
Favorite Movies: Trasformers, One Piece
Favorite Books: Coraline, The Wizard of Oz, Mystery Comics
Hobbies: Drawing, swimming, riding bikes
Quotes: What I am looking for is not out there, it is in me. Helen Keller
BIO: I'm from Taipei. I like animals. I think no life is less valuable than another. My favorite hobbies are drawing & swimming. When I was in second grade, I went to the chldren's playroom. When I was climbing a mokey bar, I fell down and hit my right hand hard. When I went to the hospital, Dr. Wang said my injury was serious. And now the wound still isn't fully healed.
Now i'm a lazy homework writer in Lihu Elementery School. I'm just a plain kid in a class. I don't have brothers or sisters, but I have three dogs. My life is fun all the same. Most of my friends are in Chuck, but there are some in Lihu. My friends are all nice to me. I don't think anyone is mean or bad.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so happy that we where in the same camp.

    ReplyDelete