Monday, February 1, 2010

Carol goes to San Zhi


Yesterday we went to San Zhi . First we went to the puppet museum . There were many puppets that were beautiful . There was also a lot of music that we could play . Li Tian lu is dead , but there are many people who know him .

Second , we went to the Sea Shell Temple . we ate lunch there . Someone didn't eat it and found it in her bag the next day . after lunch we went in a tunnel many times because it was fun . There several dead animals like sharks , turtles , puffer fish and a crocodile .

Next we went to see windmills . I threw up then I ran back to find everyone . I saw the windmills up close . Then we walked back to the bus . I saw many beautiful flowers .

Then we went to a little park with a bridge and a fountain . It was raining . I thought there was only one wheel , but the fountian had three . I walked over the brige . It was very beautiful down beloe .

Finally we went to the beach . We saw many sea shells , so I picked some up . It was so different , so I took it home . It was fun , but I don't like to ride in the bus for so long . I slept in the car yesterday . It was very fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. Carol I like you,because you always play with me, I am happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are your other pictures?
    Arthur Lee

    ReplyDelete