Monday, February 1, 2010

Sabrina goes to San Zhi
















I went to SanZhi. It was fun.

I went to the Puppet Museum first. There was a picture of Li Tian Lu, many cute lions, and puppets. I couldn't take pictures there, but teacher said OK, so I took some.









Next I went to the Sea Shell Temple. It was beautiful. There were people praying, a puffer fish, turtle, shark and fruit. This fruit could not be eaten, though. This fruit was to give to heaven.









Next, I went to the windmills. I saw flowers and windmills. Carol threw up her fruits and vegetables.










The fountain and bridge were fun. The wheels of the fountain go round and round, but they are slow. The bridge was scary. I was scared I would fall down. I could only walk because it was raining.

The beach was beautiful, too. There were many sea shells. I could see the sea through a small cave.

2 comments:

  1. Who is the grandma on the picture?
    Arthur Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arthur,
    That is now a woman. It is a man. He is Li TianLu.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete