Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Carol's YingGe Trip

Yesterday I went to Yingge Ceramics museum to make a Craft Project . I made a dog wind chime . We saw a man called Jimmy . He made many sculptures . When we left , my wind chime fell . Iwas mad because someone had pushed me , so my little dog fell .
Then we went to Ceramics park to find five pictures , but when I finished the first one Ididn't want to anymore . The paper was like tissue . Then we went to Yingge Lao jie .
Finally we went to yingge Lao Jie to buy something to eat . First we saw an oven tunnel . It was old and dark . Then we saw a cute ceramic dog . Last we went back to Chuck .

2 comments:

  1. Ann
    You so pool because Jimmy put down your thing .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pool dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Arthur Lee

    ReplyDelete