Monday, February 1, 2010

Isaac goes to San Zhi

Puppet Museum
I saw a lot of puppets and little TVs showing puppet shows. My favorite was the monkey puppet playing guitar. I also got to go behind a puppet stage and see how they put on a show.





Sea Shell Temple
The whole temple was made out of shells. It was cool. I got to go inside a little tunnel with even more shells and things to see. I threw some coins in the water to make a wish at the temple. I saw lots of people praying and they gave out free lunches.









Windmills
They were so big. We got to get really close and when you looked up at it it looked like it would fall off and cut off your head! It was by the ocean and the weather was pretty cold!




Stone Arch
We got to go down to the beach. I threw lots of stones in the water. That was lots of fun. There was some glass in the sand so we had to be careful. It was starting to rain so we couldn't spend too much time there.

2 comments:

  1. You look so small in the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute and smart, Isaac!
    Arthur Lee

    ReplyDelete